Benefits of Membership in the OHBA
1. Attend interesting and informative meetings to learn more about historic bridges and share your experiences with other enthusiasts.
2. Participate in organized driving tours to historic bridges in Ohio.
3. Participate in social events to meet and converse with other “bridgers” from Ohio and other states.
4. Have access to timely information about association activities and news about Ohio’s historic bridges.
5. Be part of an organized voice supporting historic bridge preservation throughout the state.
6. Receive the association’s quarterly journal Bridges & Byways. The journal provides articles about Ohio historic bridges and recent bridge news
Annual dues are $10 for individuals, $15 for a whole family, $25 for contributing, $40 for supporting, $250 for life membership, and $8 for students and seniors. (55 and over qualify for the senior rate.) The dues period corresponds to the calendar year and are payable in January.
Mail to: OHBA Treasurer, Joseph Charles, 726 Newark-Granville Rd., Granville, OH 43023. Renewal members, please include a stamped, self addressed envelope if you wish to receive a new membership card.
OHBA Membership Application Form
Please print this page and enclose it with your check made payable to OHBA. Mail to:
Mr. Joe Charles
726 Newark-Granville Road
Granville, OH 43023-1451
City:__________________State:_______Zip (9 digit):________________
Phone: ( )_____________________ Email:________________________
Individual $10.00 Annual membership includes journal subscription for 1 year.
Family $15.00 Annual family membership includes journal subscription for 1 year.
Senior/Student $ 8.00 Seniors are aged 55 and older. Annual membership includes journal subscription for 1 year.
Contributing $25.00 Includes annual family membership, journal subscription for 1 year and $10 donation.
Supporting $40.00 Includes annual family membership, journal subscription for 1 year and $25 donation.
Lifetime $250.00 Lifetime membership includes journal subscription.
Select the membership type (circle). NEW / RENEWAL
OHBA Welcomes Your Support